Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random wishlists


Amazon wishlist

Think Geek wishlist

Etsy wishlists: Items on the "Items I Love" list include some things I have already purchased, which is why I also have an "Already Purchased" list. If something is on both the "Already Purchased" list and one of the wishlists, then that means I love it so much I would love to have more. ;)
**Favorite scents from Paintbox Soapworks are Sweet Cheeks, The Bees' Lament, Halcyon, and Mandinka.
**Favorite scents from Wylde Ivy are Alas Sunflower, Blue Aerial, Ginger & Brulee, Muse, Starling, and Violet Fluff. Scents I haven't tried but am interested in are Not Falling, In the Long Night, and Hello September.

BPAL wishlist (updated 2/9/15)

Gift card/certificate ideas (if needed): Starbucks, Hastings/Hard Back Cafe, JC Penney, Amazon, Think Geek, Kohls, Lowes, Once Upon a Tee, Etsy, Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab, Black Phoenix Trading Post

No comments: