Friday, August 08, 2014

Favorite Geeky Designs

I currently have (on t-shirts)...

By Karen Hallion:
Little Mermaid/Doctor Who
Alice in Wonderland/Doctor Who
Little Red Riding Hood/Doctor Who
Merida/Doctor Who (Follow Your Fate)
Jasmine and Raja/Doctor Who
Peace, Love, and Who
Frozen's Anna/Doctor Who
Frozen's Elsa/Doctor Who
Sleeping Beauty/Doctor Who
Cooper's Revenge (Big Bang Theory/Dr. Horrible)
Hermione/Doctor Who


By others:
Six Eyed Monster's By Royal Decree
Megan Lara's Allons-y
Megan Lara's Geronimo
Megan Lara's Bad Wolf
John Sumrow's The Time Job
Bamboota's Kaylee's Spacecraft Repair
Lines of Fury's Stargate DR-10
Lines of Fury's Stargate DR-11
Stephanie Jayne's How to Train Your Baby Dragon
Brooke N.'s Night Fury
Onebluebird's Minions Have the Phone Box
whoisjade's Despicable Who
girardin27's Starry Gate
FrederickJay's Space Time Impressionism
saqman's The Girl Who Waited
B4DW0LF's Hard Dalek, Cold Dalek




I wish to have (on stickers, prints, notecards, shirts, whatever)...

By Karen Hallion:
Up/Doctor Who
Paperman/Doctor Who
Tinkerbell/Doctor Who
Merida/Doctor Who (Touch the Sky and Then the Stars)
Stitch/Firefly (Jayne's hat)
Rapunzel/Doctor Who
Finding Nemo (seagulls)/Doctor Who
Frozen's Olaf/Doctor Who
Kaylee-Strawberry Girl
Buffy vs. River

By Megan Lara:
Let Me In
Harley's Pudding Pops
Chase the Wind

By others:
TimShumate's Wonder Bomb
Creative Outpouring's Doctor Rockwell
Dooomcat's Valkyrie
Donnie's The Big Minion Theory
zaparty's How To Train The Doctor
marissadd's Rockbell Automail




Fandoms I usually like:
Doctor Who (obviously)
Stargate
Firefly
Despicable Me
The Big Bang Theory
Full Metal Alchemist
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Eureka
How to Train Your Dragon
Star Wars (especially when mashed up with Despicable Me's minions)
Disney, especially: Frozen, Brave, Tangled, Lilo and Stitch, Kim Possible
DC and Marvel superheroes and villains, especially females such as: Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn


There are probably dozens of designs that I've loved and forgotten, and there are constantly new ones popping up that make me utterly gleeful. This post is mainly for me to keep track of what I've got, as well as to maybe let you get an idea of the kinds of designs I like.  In terms of size and style, my favorite shirts that fit best are the Women's 3X from Once Upon a Tee/Companion Tees (NOT Women's Fitted, just regular Women's).  From sites such as Ript and TeeFury, Unisex 2X fit well.

No comments: